Monday, June 01, 2009

blue monday

had this sudden urge to blog so here i am.

it's another one of my ranting posts...
not in one of my best moods today...
blueblueblue.
i usually dont feel this way. not sure why today was such.


somebody seems awfully good at delegating tasks.
as if i don't have enough things to do.
send an email and no thank you whatsoever.
whoever taught her abt manners. Gee.
that's why i always wonder, if pple from that industry really have zero personality.
what a pity. God is fair. *shrugs
shall not stoop to her level.


i realised today over lunch, i need something uplifting. i need to feel energised and recharged. ready to take on the next challenge in a way... maybe a spa can do that for me?

i also concluded i need to talk to my boss tmr. it's either i'm not managing my time well or i really have too much work. but anyhow, my committment to work has lapsed, no doubt. i hardly put in my usual 10-12 working hours like i used to anymore... sigh... someone, save meeeeeeeeeeee.....

everyone wants next week to quickly come and quickly go. little did we all know, we're almost into tuesday already. just 8 days more to the event. i really hope everything will turn out just fine. everyone's hard work and efforts will pay off.

im looking forward to my holiday... a getaway to help me clear the system, maybe just for a while... leave the worries behind and just enjoy what nature brings.

here i am... thinking about so many random things, there my work is waiting for me to begin.

i shall not procrastinate any further!

No comments: